Sophie Deep Navy Leather Flats
Stylish, polished, a gorgeous navy that works with your entire wardrobe, a slip on… AND with those striped laces? Loving all of it … and the signature FRANKIE4 comfort!
Loafer, slip on flat ? Call it as you wish, what is non-negotiable is the FRANKIE4 comfort in Sophie. Crafted in luxurious leather and featuring lightweight, layered cushioning with a removable footbed.
Deep Navy (blue)
Dual density moulded polyurethane
Leathers dyed using non-harmful processes
- Sole Hero Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed / adjustable
- Heel, arch & forefoot support
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms
- Podiatrist designed lightweight dual density moulded sneaker soles, free of steel shanks and heavy materials
- Sole Saver Pack enabling a regular, wide or narrow fit included in the box, enabling you to customise the fit to each foot
- Goldilocks heel counter – not too firm, not too flimsy
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining with specifically placed rPET foam lining – made from recycled plastic bottles – to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin
- Leathers sourced from the Leather Working Group (LWG) Gold and Silver rated tanneries, which use non-harmful dyeing processes
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Leather
Inner fabric composition: Leather
To look after your smooth and suede leather and weatherproof it against dirt and rain, we recommend spraying with Collonil Waterstop Spray before first use, and regularly thereafter.
This FRANKIE4 style has a Polyurethane sole, facilitating a dual density sole that is lightweight, offers stability and cushioning. It wears well but does not like being shut away in a box. So wear the shoes or leave them outside the box!
To keep your soles clean, we recommend the Sneaker Doctor Waterless Foam Sneaker Cleaner.
FRANKIE4 Support Footbeds are leather lined, and with significant wear will absorb moisture. Baby wipes do a great job to clean and freshen them. Dry them out of direct sunlight and away from a direct heat source before returning them to your shoes.