Viento Black Leather Knee High Boots
Need a wide calf boot that you can wear with skirts ? Here she is, with the added bonus she has Naot’s footbed. Read comfortable.
Naot Viento is a wide calf, orthotic taking and classic long boot. Made from premium leathers, she features a long elastic panel for a flexible fit, an inside zipper for easy on/off, and a padded lining for extra comfort. The footbed is a most comfortable and removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed so this takes your orthotic. and there is a small heel for all day wear. From the Aura Collection, and handmade in Israel.
Full length, inner
Outer, 3/4 length, up to 3.5cm give
36cm for size 37
- Removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed with superb arch support which is wrapped in suede and moulds to the shape of your foot with wear – takes your custom orthotic
- Padded heel cup, padded instep
- Padded lining which offers great comfort and wicks moisture away
- Polyurethane sole with a metal shank that is extremely lightweight, durable, and abrasive to prevent slipping
- Lightweight, flexible, hand sewn Strobel construction
- Shock absorbent
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Leather
Inner fabric composition: Textile
To look after your smooth leather and weatherproof it against dirt and rain, we recommend spraying with Collonil Waterstop Spray before first use, and regularly thereafter. To nourish your black leather keep it black, we suggest Collonil Black Shoe Cream. Always patch test first.
To look after your suede lined innersole, lightly brush with the copper side of the double sided brush. If your innersole has stains from the dark colour that comes from the natural oils in our foot you can use a very lightly damp sponge.
Do not get the innersole soaked as it may ruin it.
If the innersoles do get wet, do not dry them in direct sunlight or in front of a direct heat source as this may cause the cork to crumble.