Grenoble 03 Silver Ankle Boots
Snow bunny ready, this lovely will take you to the snow fields and beyond. And as easy to wear in the city with your denims tucked in and a great puffer coat.
Grenoble 03 by Westland is an all-day, all-weather boot that will keep your feet warm and comfortable. The upper is a combination of waterproof textile and leather, and the inner is lined in wool-like fleece with an added TopDry-Tex membrane to keep the weather out. A zip down the front provides easy access, and there is a cushioned, removable insole, so this takes your orthotic too.
Waterproof nylon, leather
Front, full length
- The upper material is a weather proof nylon which naturally repels water and dirt
- There is an inner membrane with Westland’s TopDryTex technology. This quality membrane has microscopic pores to ensure your footwear is waterproof and windproof, whilst remaining absolutely breathable
- The inner lining is a warm, wool-like man made material
- The removable footbed ensures this boot will take your orthotic
- A traction PU sole is lightweight and absorbs shock with every step
- The production of the PU sole does not use adhesives – instead it uses a heat fusing process – and is consequently very resource-saving
- This boot has a G width which means it is wide and comfortably accommodates bunions and wider feet
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Nylon, Leather
Inner fabric composition: Textile, TopDry-Tex
This is a naturally waterproofed boot.
For any dirt, remove as soon as possible with a damp colourless cloth, and non-scented vegetable soap if necessary. Do not dry in direct sunlight or near a direct heat source.