Orleans 107 Black Mid Calf Boots
This mid calf boot is a classic. Simple, warm, water-proof, a flat sole, and just so perfect to tuck your denims in and go outside.
A classic black three quarter length boot, Orleans 107 by Westland is warm, cushioned, and waterproof. The upper is a water repellent suede-like textile, and the inner is lined in soft, warm fleece-like material, with an added TopDry-Tex membrane to keep the weather out. A zip down the inside provides easy access, plus there is a cushioned, removable insole, so this takes your orthotic too.
Suede-like textile, waterproof
Inner, full length
35 cm on size 37
- The upper material is a suede-like man-made material which naturally repels water and dirt
- There is an inner membrane with Westland’s TopDryTex technology. This quality membrane has microscopic pores to ensure your footwear is waterproof and windproof, whilst remaining absolutely breathable
- The inner lining is a warm, fleece-like material
- The removable footbed ensures this boot will take your orthotic
- A traction PU sole is lightweight and absorbs shock with every step
- The production of the PU sole does not use adhesives – instead it uses a heat fusing process – and is consequently very resource-saving
- This boot has a G width which means it is wide and comfortably accommodates bunions and wider feet
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Suede-like Textile
Inner fabric composition: Textile, TopDry-Tex
This is a naturally waterproofed boot, however, before wearing for the first time, we recommend spraying with Collonil Waterstop Spray before first use, and regularly thereafter.
For any dirt, remove as soon as possible with a damp colourless cloth, and non-scented vegetable soap if necessary. Do not dry in direct sunlight or near a direct heat source.