Thank you for visiting the ShoeBeDoo website !
How we use your Personal Information
We are committed to the protection of your personal information. We collect, hold and disclose personal information to:
- Process online orders and deliver products to you
- Communicate with you
- Maintain our business records to run our business
- Verify your identity should that be required
What kind of information do we collect ?
This is collected through our interaction with you, such as when you sign up to a newsletter, when you make a purchase, when you create an Account etc.
- Personal information related to purchases
- Contact information pertaining to newsletters
- Financial Information which is protected and encrypted see Payments for further details
- Statistical information
How can I be sure my credit card details are safe on your website ?
We take privacy and the security of your payment very seriously. ShoeBeDoo uses a SHA-256 bit secure encrypted connection (Secure Socket Layer – SSL) technology to encrypt and protect your data. This encryption technology is between your web web browser and our website to transmit your credit card details directly to our online payment provider, FatZebra. For more details click here (hyperlinked to this exact question on the Information -> FAQS->Payments section of content)
How to access and modify your personal information
You can access and modify your personal information via your My Account page. You can unsubscribe to our newsletter down the bottom of each newsletter. If you would like us to remove your details please Contact Us.