Bexley Golden Harvest Baker Boy Cap
Simply stunning in colour and simplistic style, for me, I adore the fact this is a piece of wearable art with the fabric totally made by hand. As a hat wearer year round, I cannot see a sunny day when I would not wear this lovely.
Helen Kaminski Bexley in Golden Harvest is a Baker Boy style cap. Made from lightweight and brethable Khadi cotton fabric that is hand spun and hand woven by skilled artisans in India, who are working under registered societies to ensure fair pay and working conditions. Inspired by the incredible journey of the yarn, it has a short 5cm peak and inner size adjuster to ensure the perfect fit.
- Baker boy beret style cap
- 100% cotton fabric, hand spun and hand woven with unique and natural irregularities
- 5cm peak
- Peal edge piping details
- Size adjustable innerband for fit and comfort
- Lightweight cotton lining and outer
- UPF50+ rated for sun protection
Golden Harvest (mustard yellow)
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: 100% Hand Spun Khadi Cotton
Inner fabric composition: 100% Hand Spun Khadi Cotton
This hat can be gently spot cleaned with cool water and gentle detergent.
- Store your hat in a box or on a clean surface.
- Make sure the hat is in a ventilated space away from direct light and moisture.
- If you’re not using a hatbox with a support, make sure the crown is supported by stuffing it with acid free tissue paper. Note: avoid printed or coloured paper as it may transfer onto your hat over time.
- Ensure the brim is not pressed against any hard surfaces. The key here is to ensure your brim keeps its shape and doesn’t sink down or flatten.
- If your hat is rollable, don’t keep it rolled for prolonged periods of time as this will make it harder to get the creases out.