Mim IV Spring Green Weave Leather Sneakers
Freshen up your wardrobe with this rich green sneaker who also ticks the boxes of comfort, function and style. Fabulously easy to wear. Travel ready.
With a laser-punched upper for breathability and a raised sole for lift, FRANKIE4’s Mim IV in versatile Spring Green Weave leather won’t disappoint. With FRANKIE4’s renowned footbed technology, dual-density moulded soles, handcrafted leather, custom fitting options, and supreme support for high-rotation wear. Easy snap-worthy style. Designed in Australia
Spring Green Weave
Dual density moulded polyurethane sole
Leathers dyed using non-harmful processes
- Sole Hero Support Footbed – Podiatrist designed / adjustable
- Heel, arch & forefoot support
- Triple Layer Support & Cushion System designed to help prevent and alleviate common foot pain symptoms
- Podiatrist designed lightweight dual density moulded sneaker soles, free of steel shanks and heavy materials
- Sole Saver Pack enabling a regular, wide or narrow fit included in the box, enabling you to customise the fit to each foot
- Goldilocks heel counter – not too firm, not too flimsy
- Leather upper, footbed cover and lining with specifically placed rPET foam lining – made from recycled plastic bottles – to alleviate pressure and rubbing on the skin
- Leathers sourced from the Leather Working Group (LWG) Gold and Silver rated tanneries, which use non-harmful dyeing processes
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Leather
Inner fabric composition: Leather
To look after your leather and weatherproof it against dirt and rain, we recommend spraying with Collonil Waterstop Spray before first use, and regularly thereafter.
This FRANKIE4 style has a Polyurethane sole, facilitating a dual density sole that is lightweight, offers stability and cushioning. It wears well but does not like being shut away in a box. So wear the shoes or leave them outside the box!
To keep your soles clean, we recommend the Sneaker Doctor Waterless Foam Sneaker Cleaner.
FRANKIE4 Support Footbeds are leather lined, and with significant wear will absorb moisture. Baby wipes do a great job to clean and freshen them. Dry them out of direct sunlight and away from a direct heat source before returning them to your shoes.