Kirei Black Combo Mary Janes
Cute as, soooo comfortable, and all day wearable. For nurses, teachers, and those who work on their feet all day, you will love this. Especially as she looks as good with a skirt as she does with pants.
Naot Kirei is a vibrant and fashionable mary jane style shoe. With a patent leather velcro over-arch strap to hold the foot in place and provide a flexible fit, you will love the padded lining for extra comfort. Features Naot’s removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed for all day comfort, with a lift in the heel so as not to be “too flat”. From the Koru Collection which as a medium width. Handmade in Israel.
Black Leather Combo
- Removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed with superb arch support which is wrapped in suede and moulds to the shape of your foot with wear – takes your custom orthotic
- Padded heel cup, padded instep
- Padded lining which offers great comfort and wicks moisture away
- Polyurethane sole that is extremely lightweight, durable, and abrasive to prevent slipping
- Hand sewn Strobel construction making it strong and extremely flexible
- Replacement pairs of the Naot Innersole can be found here
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Leather
Inner fabric composition: Textile
To look after your smooth leather and weatherproof it against dirt and rain, we recommend spraying with Collonil Waterstop Spray before first use, and regularly thereafter. To nourish your black leather keep it black, we suggest Collonil Black Shoe Cream. Always patch test first.
To look after your suede lined innersole, lightly brush with the copper side of the double sided brush. If your innersole has stains from the dark colour that comes from the natural oils in our foot you can use a very lightly damp sponge.
Do not get the innersole soaked as it may ruin it.
If the innersoles do get wet, do not dry them in direct sunlight or in front of a direct heat source as this may cause the cork to crumble.