Grenoble 118 Bronze Ankle Boots
Need warm dry feet? Grenoble is perfect for winters in the countryside, and sports watching on the weekend. A toggle at the front cinches this lovely in, and it is soooo warm and comfortable on the inside. You will love it!
Grenoble 118 by Westland is an all-day, all-weather boot that will keep your feet warm and comfortable. The upper is a waterproof nylon, and the inner is lined in wool-like fleece with an added TopDry-Tex membrane to keep the weather out. A zip down the front provides easy access, and the toggle lace at the top ensures a snug fit on the leg. There is a cushioned, removable insole, so this takes your orthotic too.
Full length, front
- The upper material is a weather proof nylon which naturally repels water and dirt
- There is an inner membrane with Westland’s TopDryTex technology. This quality membrane has microscopic pores to ensure your footwear is waterproof and windproof, whilst remaining absolutely breathable
- The inner lining is a warm, wool-like man made material
- The removable footbed ensures this boot will take your orthotic
- A traction PU sole is lightweight and absorbs shock with every step
- The production of the PU sole does not use adhesives – instead it uses a heat fusing process – and is consequently very resource-saving
- This boot has a G width which means it is wide and comfortably accommodates bunions and wider feet
Composition & Care
Outer fabric composition: Nylon
Inner fabric composition: Textile, TopDry-Tex
This is a naturally waterproofed boot.
For any dirt, remove as soon as possible with a damp colourless cloth, and non-scented vegetable soap if necessary. Do not dry in direct sunlight or near a direct heat source.